2010 Budgeted Projects
- Pecos St. Grade Separation Project – construction continues
- West 62nd Parkway – construction completed this year
- Dahlia Pond – project to provide flood flow attenuation for the Dupont neighborhood
- Washington Phase III – design phase completed for drainage and infrastructure improvements
- Washington Phase IV – design phase began this year
- Imboden Road – a section of Imboden Road was paved from 80th to 88th Avenues
- Goat Hill Phase 1A – storm drain improvements to mitigate flooding and drainage along with street widening and curb, gutter and sidewalks
- Goat Hill Phase 2A – began installing storm drainage systems to mitigate flooding and drainage concerns
- E. 120th Court – completed grading, drainage, stormwater quality control water and sanitary sewer work in conjunction with United Power
- Culvert replacements at:
- Colorado Agricultural Irrigation Ditch at Broadway & W 70th Ave.
- Riverdale Bridge at Brantner Irrigation Ditch
- German Ditch under 156th Ave.
- Colorado Agricultural culvert under W74th Ave.
- Lower Clear Creek under W 74th Ave.
- Repair of Lower Clear Creek Irrigation Ditch at York St. & E 78th Ave.
- Raleigh Street Storm System
- Dahlia Street Bridge – design and construction